The information and opinions provided here are general advice only and may not be appropriate to your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is highly recommended that you seek independent professional tax and/or financial planning advice about your specific circumstances. Besides seeking independent advice you should also do further research to satisfy yourself before making any financial decision.
The data on the site is provided solely for the use of the members and prospective members of Encompass Credit Union Limited. The content on this web site is provided "as is". Encompass Credit Union disclaims any and all warranties, express and implied to the extent permitted by law. Use of the content on this site is at the user's sole risk. Encompass Credit Union will in no event be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages for any errors in the content on this site, or for the use of any content, including without limitation, damages for lost profits, business, data, or damage to any computer systems, even if you have advised Encompass Credit Union of the possibility of such damages.
The information on this site does not constitute financial, legal or any other advice except where general advice may be provided on financial products in which case we have not taken your financial circumstances, needs and objectives into account and you should consider these things before making any decisions.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to sites maintained by other organisations. We do not make any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those sites and will not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, ownership or any other aspect of the information contained on those sites.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this site is owned by Encompass Credit Union. If you wish to reproduce any of the information on this site, please contact us and obtain our permission before doing so.
This statement sets out Encompass Credit Unions policies relating to the privacy and security of your personal information and the personal information provided by you about your customers. It discloses our information collecting and use and disclosure practices for this website.
We collect information which identifies, for each page accessed on our site, the network identity of the machine which has accessed it. We retain this usage information for the purposes of usage analysis to help us improve our services, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Access to and use of this information is restricted to authorised staff and our site administrators. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities. Nor will we disclose information which might identify individual machines.
Emails and newsletter subscription
If you provide us with your email address, we will record your email address, but will only use it for the purpose for which it was provided. It shall not be disclosed without your consent.
Use of information collected
Because we respect your right to privacy and your customers’ privacy, we do not sell or rent the information gathered.
Security of information
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Any access to and use of information is restricted to authorised staff and the site administrators. We attempt to provide a secure and reliable on-line environment, however you should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet. Alternative ways of obtaining or providing information are available if you wish to avoid any risk.
Contacting the Web Site
Our blog is a positive community
Please read our blog comment policy to see what we feel is acceptable
We want this to be a community where you don't have to deal with personal attacks, explicit content, defamatory speech or threats. If you find that kind of offensive content on our site, please let us know.
- Comment form guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper and legitimate name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter privacy and protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be edited out of the comment as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Language and manners: This blog is "family friendly" and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A comment is conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent or kills the conversation may be edited, moved or deleted.
- Limit links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- No personal attack comments permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog's comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Commenters blocked: Anyone who violates this comments policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All rights reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
Hold harmless: All comments, posts and other submissions within this blog are the responsibility of the contributor, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Encompass Credit Union and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability.
The weather is getting colder, those frosty mornings and chilly nights mean one thing. “The col2013-05-17 @ Read more >
Starting out in life it is easy to have a vision of how you think your life will go. You might im2013-05-09 @ Read more >
When you’re young you have your whole life ahead of you. There is so much to do and explo2013-05-02 @ Read more >